Pawesome is always in need of supplies that can help provide a better life for the animals at our veterinary field project locations.
Whether you’re planning a visit to one of our projects and have a bit of extra space in your suitcase, or you are able to help from home with a delivery of supplies to our locations, we are extremely grateful.
Our top wish list item is airline miles to fly our veterinary volunteers and staff members directly to our project locations. If you have extra airline miles and would like to donate them or can arrange discounts on flights please contact Sarah directly by email at email@example.com to make the arrangements.
Below are some items we are always in need of, certain items are recommended for local purchase only:
- Cotton Wool/Balls/Swabs
- Sterile and Non-Sterile Gauze
- Non-Sterile Gloves (sizes Small and Medium)
- Sterile Gloves (sizes 6, 6.5 & 7)
- IV Giving Sets (20-dropper and 60-dropper sets)
- Extension sets
- Flea & Tick spot on (for cats and medium to large dogs)
- Strong slip leashes
- Dog treats
- Food/water bowls (preferably metal)
- Tick/flea shampoo
- Grooming clippers
- Nail clippers
- Canned dog/cat food
- Large plastic tubs (dogs like sleeping in them)
- Small cat litter trays
- Headlamps and extra batteries
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4%
- Nano silver/Colloidal silver wound care spray
- Bandaging materials such as:
- Rolled Gauze
- Skin Tape
- Medicines such as:
- Amoxy Clav (clavamox/augmentin)
- Enrofloxacin (baytril)
- NSAID (meloxicam/tolfedine/carprofen)
- Worming Tablets (medium and large dogs)
- Eye antibiotics in drop form (Neomycin, Gentamicin, Terramycin)
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch with us for any reason regarding items from the wish list please always feel free to contact us.